Sunday, May 15, 2016

His & My Leftovers!

Today has been great and I am on Day-2 of my juice and smoothies fast. And, I feel great. This morning, while I was fixing Tony and me our regular, healthy, delicious smoothies, he told me that he saw his older brother Sam, this morning, at The Old Timer, while he was drinking coffee. "Yesterday, the lightning hit his pole near their house and it fried all three of their TVs..."

"Oh no," I replied. Then Tony went on and told me that they have great insurance and it will take care of everything. "Well that's some good news. Now Tony, that's the reason why I am always unplugging everything, turn off the wi-fi and never talking on the phone, during a thunderstorm," I stated.

Later, after Tony had done his morning chores outside, it rained for a while, so I did a little more writing on my third novella, even though we were still unplugged.

This afternoon, I heated up Tony's leftovers and he posed for me holding the Tropsticks, but he asked me not to shoot his head, because he wasn't wearing a cap and from the look of this photo I took, it appears that I also, accidentally cut off the pink flamingo, even though you can see the pink stick legs.


After Tony had posed for me with his Tropsticks' pink flamingo, he grabbed a fork and enjoyed eating his lunch.


After I fed Tony his leftovers, I juiced four carrots, a beet, an apple and a pear and then I poured the juice mixture into Jaws.


Then I added some kale, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, cantaloupe, walnuts, almonds, cinnamon, ginger, cocoa, goji berries, chia seeds, banana and almond milk and then I let Jaws do his job.


Then I drank two full glasses of my juice/smoothie and then put my leftovers, into the refrigerator, for a snack to be enjoyed later on this evening. Of course and needless to say, it was absolutely delicious, besides being healthy and extremely nutritious.


And that's about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good eating... thank you Cousin Nancy... I am loving this new recipe