Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Paul!

Today has been great. This morning after I did paperwork, returned e-mails and phone calls I started cooking our lunch.

The other day I found this delicious-looking recipe, inside the March issue of the H-E-B TexasLife recipes and fresh ideas. So I wrote down all of the ingredients needed to make their Mushroom And Sweet Onion Tart and then I purchased them.



Like I always do when I try a new recipe I made a few changes. Basically, all I did was add some chicken breast strips and spinach.



And when it was finished baking I removed it from the oven and this is what  mine looked like.


And to say the least, Tony loved it and so did I.

After I cleaned up the kitchen all of our dogs, except for Henry Standing Bear, were sleeping either in the kitchen or the big room. So I went looking for Henry and I found him sleeping, underneath our bed and how he got himself under there is beyond me. Then I went and grabbed my camera in hopes not to wake him up.




Henry stayed under our bed and slept for over an hour and I bet he would have slept there longer if Little Debbie and Alice hadn't started barking at a squirrel outside.

And that is about it for tonight, because I plan to do some more writing on my third novella and then I'm going to re-watch Paul one of my new favorite movies that was made in 2011. Paul is a funny, quirky, adult movie, only because of some of the adult language, which of course did not bother me at all.

Anyway, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost wrote it and they also star in it along with Sigourney Weaver and Blythe Danner. In this funny, sci-fi, action-packed, comedy, insane adventure, Paul, the cute alien, is voiced by Seth Rogen. It's a comedy about two British comic-book geeks traveling across the U.S., in a motor home and they encounter and try to help Paul, an escaped alien, outside Area 51. So click on Paul if you would like to watch the trailer. 

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

2 comments:

Fay said...

Henry is comical! So cute!!

cousin nancy said...

Hi Fay! Yes, Henry is comical. In fact, he's a ham!