Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hot Tamales!

Yesterday and today have been great. I spent both of the afternoons and evenings having fun working on the Mother Ship, my latest, used Shasta RV and I've made a lot of progress.

I've done some more interior walls painting and I am almost finally finished with all of the painting, thank goodness, because I am not a good painter. If you saw the mess that I've made, you'd agree with me that I've got a lot of paint removal-cleanup work ahead of me to do. But that is fine, because I love working on the Mother Ship.

Last night while Tony was busy photographing the players, at the football game, in Medina, I commenced reupholstering the four cushions, in the breakfast nook, but I finally had to stop, after finish sewing the third cushion cover, because I ran out of the upholstering fabric. So, I folded up the the three, finished covers and put the cushions and machine over in the corner, of the big room, for the night.


Early this morning, Tony and I took off for Medina, to go to the Annual Medina Garage Sale. We saw many friends of ours shopping for bargains and great finds. And we had fun visits with Fourth, Ellen, June, Joe, Dick & Elaine and Penny. And our big purchase for the day was a dozen, delicious, homemade hot tamales.

This afternoon, in between giving rescue ranch tours to visitors, I finished upholstering the three cushions. So late this afternoon, Tony and I went back to Craft Town Crafts, so I could buy another yard and a half of upholstering fabric. And that's about it for tonight, because I want to finish reupholstering the last cushion.

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummmy --- Tamales! Lucky you! And the cushions look great!!

cousin nancy said...

Hi Anon! The tamales were delicious and thank you for complimenting my cushions.