Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Short!

Today has been great, even though it was a quiet day out here. So I am going to keep it short tonight,  to give y'all a break from reading my latest too long posts, that took me hours to write and hours for you to read.

Late this afternoon, after catching up with some rescue ranch paperwork I decided to go outside and work on my new/used RV, that I've recently named The Mother Ship. Before I started doing some painting inside the RV, I decided to do a little cleanup outside, that Chet O'Keefe cleverly named Area 51.

I only spent about ten minutes, outside, cleaning up Area 51 and there is still plenty of cleanup work left for me to do, but I quit early, because I was too excited about starting my painting project. And that is about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening and rest your eyes!

No comments: