Monday, October 6, 2014

Eh! A Ranger Update!

I didn't post anything yesterday because I was tired, because all I did was paperwork and then help Tony mow down the grass and weeds, in some of the dog's pens. So, last night I played my guitar and then watched the hilarious movie We're The Millers.

This morning after we did our chores outside, I sat down, at the kitchen table, to check my e-mail. I read Fay's first:

Thanks, Nance. He's doing really, really great! He loves it here and he's very sweet and comical. We are at work at the moment and he's being really calm. Here's hoping he can be a good boy so he can come every day with Wee Lassie. I'm positive he will!
Talk to you soon,
Fay

Then I sent Fay an e-mail that told her that we have our fingers crossed for Ranger minding his manners, while she's working.

Then I read Mari's e-mail. She sent me the cutest video dog video and because I am still laughing about it, I want to share it with you. Please click on the title: WhoLetTheDogsOut

I'll write more later today.

Y'all have a great day!

No comments: