Thursday, February 28, 2008

And, The Winner Is Tony!

This morning, when I checked my e-mail, I was happily shocked! Tony has won his first photo contest and the picture is the one of Bosco and Bunny holding the tire! I immediately phoned Tony at the Old Timer to tell him his good news!

“Nance,” Tony said. “Are you kidding me?”

“Nope.”

“Did I win any money?” Tony asked.

“Nope,” I answered. “You won a trophy!”

“That’s great. I’ll be home in a few minutes. Love you. Bye.”

Tony hung up on me before I could say, “love you, too.”

Here is the official notification letter:

Hi Tony,

Thanks for entering the CutestPetContest.com Photo Contest.

Your entry has been voted on and qualified as a trophy winner. We just created the trophy prize so you will be the first to receive.

Please let us know what address to mail your trophy and we will send via USPS ASAP! We require that you have someone take your photo holding the trophy so that we can display on the site. You'll be famous:) If you prefer you can take a photo of your two dogs sitting behind the trophy. The trophy is about 14\" tall I think. Hope we made your day.

Congrats!
Thanks for your interest in CutestPetContest.com
Sincerely,
Shirley Compton
Site Administrator
CutestPetContest.com

6 comments:

Mary S. said...

Congratulations Tony!!! The picture is great!
Mary S.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Mary S., Tony says thanks and John says hi!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the cutest pet contest. That photo is hysterical! By the way, are there anymore benefits scheduled on the puppies tour? I live in Dallas.

DY_Goddess said...

I love that photo and am not surprised one bit that he won.
Congratulations Tony!!!!

Fay & Kris/Prince

Simply Cindy Lou said...

WOOO WHOOO Way to go Tony! That is the sweetest picture I have ever seen.

Unknown said...

All that photo needs is Pure Prairie League in the background singing "I'll Fix Your Flat Tire, Merle." I've shown Bosco & Bunny to some friends, and they love it!!!

Nancy, I spoke to you once after Kinky was here in St. Louis in '96 doing a book-signing. He asked if anyone out there could tune a guitar, so I got to tune his Guild for him! But I lost my "lucky plectrum" and need another to get my luck back on track!

I run a hazardous materials section and an Animal Rescue section on a firefighter's website, and have told everyone on there about Utopia. There are a lot of animal lovers on the site, and lots of Texans as well. They've been talking about all the UFO sightings around Stephenville lately.

Keep up the great work!