Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Beep, Beep! 7/95!!! or Stephen K. Morris Live Tonight on Facebook!!

The last few days Tony and I have been painting the outside of The Cabin. The cabin is now painted, but we still need to paint the trim boards and put them up, along with the shutters that we made. Anyway, it is a work in progress and the hardest part has been accomplished.

The other day while we were waiting for the paint to dry, on once side of The Cabin, our dear talented artist friend, Steve Pietzsch came over to visit us and he brought me an incredibly great, beautiful present that he had made/painted. And please note that we stayed ten feet apart, because of social distancing.

I about fell over when Steve gave me a signed and numbered, limited edition, framed, print, of one of his most recent paintings. My print is number 7/95.

It is a beautiful painting of a roadrunner racing across the desert and Steve put "his own unique funny twist" on it, because the dust that he painted behind the roadrunner is similar to the artwork they used in the hilarious Wylie Coyote cartoons. And I absolutely love it!

It is titled "Beep, Beep!" And here is a picture of the back of the framed print.


After Steve's fun visit, I took it inside to take pictures, but because of the sunlight's glare it does not do it justice. So I suggest to view Steve Pietzsch's "Beep, Beep!" please click here to check it out on his website. It is the first picture on the bottom row. Anyway, here is my print of "Beep, Beep!



Well, tonight Tony and I have exciting plans to watch another great, live performance of Stephen K. Morris playing his awesome music on Facebook, at 7:30! And now like solving jigsaw puzzles and playing solitaire my latest addiction is watching and listening to Stephen K. Morris' Another Stir Crazy Wednesday! And I hope that y'all will join Tony and me for another great Wednesday evening.

And that is about it for tonight, because I want to solve a few more jigsaw puzzles, before tuning in to  watch Stephen's show.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

P.S. Mari has just sent me this great video about Kerrville's restaurants helping restaurants in Kerrville and it was so much fun to watch.  So Enjoy! (Thanks Mari!)

No comments: