Friday, March 20, 2020

Emojis! or No News Is Good News!

FYI:
Coming from an old woman who now has too much time on her hands, I've decided to use as many emojis as possible in this post, because they make me laugh, so please bear πŸ» with me. Here goes: 😊

After writing my post yesterday I went to the Farmer's Almanac πŸ’» and discovered that the last M.I.R. event was between February 17 - March 10, which was before BC completely turned Tony's and my world upside down. So, thanks a lot Mercury. You are not my favorite planet, to say the least. πŸ‘Ž

This morning I chose not to watch any news πŸ“Ί to protect my mental health, because for me—no news is good news πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰ and that works for me. ✅

So I remained calm and listened to more of the beautiful, soothing music by Deva Primal & Miten Gayfatri Manose, on Pandora, even though that kind of music drives Tony crazy. πŸ™

About an hour or so later ⏳, after gathering up our dirty clothes, so we could go to the Country Clean Laundromat, in Kerrville, I started laughing againπŸ˜„ about my poor timing for releasing my 3rd novella πŸ“˜ that has now turned into a novel. And I just laughed again after writing this πŸ˜„ as I'm visualizing the profits from my book flying away. πŸ’Έ

Anyway, as our 5️⃣ four-leggers πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ• stared at me while I was laughing πŸ˜„ I sort of had another one of those light-bulb moments πŸ’‘.

I say "sort of," because I am not sure πŸ€” if it is a really good idea ❓, because it might make me a laughing-stock, but then again that might be okay, because I believe laughter is the cure all for almost everything.

So what I am thinking about doing is during my time in exile/isolation maybe I should start doing short podcasts πŸŽ™or videos πŸ“Ή of me reading a couple of pages from my new book to either get you 'hooked' so you'll buy it or just to make y'all laugh at me.

But then again it could be a little dicey πŸŽ² decision to makeBut the more I think about it—it is a win-win situation πŸŽ°. So I guess tonight after drinking a glass or two πŸ·πŸ·  of my cheap boxed wine I will make the decision, because I do want to be clear-headed πŸ˜ when I decide what to do.

And who knows? I'm thinking that maybe I should wear a mask πŸ˜· to create a little more drama to my video podcast to make it more interesting

Or I could wear my alien-attracting helmet and do the podcast/video live, standing in front of the mural that I recently painted on our water tank outside. But then again, maybe I shouldn't broadcast live, because sometimes even I have a hard time reading my own writing.


Anyway, I have some tough decisions to make tonight and I will get back to y'all sooner than later.
PEACE & LOVE ALWAYS! 
 πŸ––πŸ»
Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: