Tuesday, February 4, 2020

The Cowgirl Sisterhood: The Terlingua Treasure Map Mystery!

Last night I am proud to say that I finally finished writing my third novella, The Cowgirl Sisterhood: The Terlingua Treasure Map Mystery. I am still not sure about the title, but that is the working title for now.

Even though I have finished writing my book, I still have lots to do with it such as major editing, etc. And I am hoping that my little publishing company Undepressable Press will be publishing and releasing it within the next few weeks. But time will tell.

Today has been so great. This afternoon, before we met our dear friends for lunch at The Boat in Kerrville, Tony and I had enough time so we swung by Wild Birds Unlimited, because I wanted to buy another bunny, as a gift to me for finishing writing #3.

When we walked inside this super-cool store, Linda and Tricia greeted us and then I told Linda that I wanted to buy another beautiful bunny. "Great," Linda replied. "It is good that you came by today, because I've almost sold out of them. Everyone seems to love them."

While I picked out my next shiny rabbit, Tony picked up a cylinder of SuperSuet with hot pepper for his birds, because our raccoons don't like to eat it. And because we were in a hurry and almost running late, we paid for our stuff and quickly left the store.

When we arrived at The Boat, on time, our friends were standing in the parking lot talking to each other, so I grabbed my pretty bunny and showed it to them, before we went inside to eat. Needless to say—everyone loved my beautiful rabbit.

We had a really delicious lunch with our friends and of course there was a lot of laughing.

As soon as we got back home, I took four pictures. Here are the first two:



Then I took two pictures of my new bunny meeting the metal armadillo and the other bunny. But when I downloaded my pictures there were a total of five pictures. And this is the third picture.


When I saw this I thought what in the world is this thing? I only took four pictures. Then after studying the picture closely I realized that it is a picture I must have accidentally taken of the overhead light and fixture above the kitchen island. Anyway I was relieved that I had figured it out. And here are the pictures of the bunnies and the armadillo's meet & greet.



Then I grabbed my new silver rabbit and I took it and my camera out to The Last Resort, my writing cabin. And here are pictures of the new bunny doing a meet & greet with my new black Yeti (Yeti Blue microphone). That I will be using when I start podcasting soon.



And that is about it for tonight, because I plan to do some more editing on #3.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

P.S. This morning I took this picture of Henry Standing Bear standing on top of the table, on our  front porch, having a serious conversation with Tony. I don't know why Henry loves standing on top of things.


2 comments:

Fay said...

What a great blog! Love your new Bunnies and of course, Henry xx
Tail wags,
Fay

cousin nancy said...

Hi Fay! Henry Standing Bear is such a sweetheart. Hugs to you and Ian and the girls and the four-leggers!