Saturday, December 7, 2019

10:42!

Today has been great. Tony and I worked this morning for a couple of hours. When we came home I decided it was time for me to start painting the 2500 gallon water tank that sits between our circular driveway.


Here is a closer look at it. And I love seeing all of the orbs.


So at 10:42, I went outside and started my project.


After I cleaned the outside of the water tank I taped off the area that I am planning to paint.


Then I started painting it white, and put on two coats, so when I start adding the colors they will be the true colors I chose.


In this picture I've just started to paint the second coat for my blank canvas.


While I had to wait for that paint to dry I decided to add another section of white paint for a future painting that I will do, even though I have not decided what I will paint on it.


Okay, here is a peak preview of the alien, the dog and the 69 VW van that I am going to paint tomorrow. It is a rough layout, but I wanted y'all to see it.


Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: