Thursday, November 7, 2019

From Bob In New Mexico!

Today has been great. I had a lot of fun at work and so did Tony. Seriously, we love Escondida Resort and all of the staff.

When we got home this afternoon there was a strange package in the mailbox and when Tony gave it to me, he said, "You've got something from Bob in New Mexico?" Then he asked, "Who is Bob in New Mexico and why did he send you something?"


After I had quit laughing and I had explained about Bob I opened the package and burst out laughing when I saw the contents.



I know my dear friend Mari sent this to me from New Mexico, because I had recognized her home address. Also because she and The NoMads went to a dog event in Albuquerque this past week.

After I put on the adorable socks, I put the cute, little alien inside the jar with Bob and then I took these pictures.


Then I named Bob's new green girlfriend Bobbie McGee. And I am going to call them The Bobby McGees or The Bobbsey Twins, because they look so much alike they could pass as brother and sister.


And that is about it for tonight. But before I sign-off on this post tonight I do want to thank Mari for thinking of poor, ole lonely Bob inside a jar by himself and—me and Bobby McGee.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

4 comments:

Mari of the NoMads said...

I can't stop laughing at your creative 'spin' on this!

Glad you were able to convince Tony that Bob wasn't your 'secret Santa' - and in New Mexico of all places!

Roswell never fails to recognize Bob in many, many different forms and Bobbie McGee and the socks are but a few!

(Of course I really know New Mexico from all of our helicopter forays from our big ranch here - as featured in your novellas!)

cousin nancy said...

Hi Mari! I love Bobbie McGee and the pink alien socks. Thank you for sending them to me.

I am glad that my words made you laugh and I am sure that y'all saw many aliens when flying around in y'all's his & her helicopters.

FYI: I intentionally put Bobbie behind Bob, because she is a stand behind your (alien) man.

Mari of the NoMads said...

I'm sure that Bobbie is giving him all the love she can.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Mari! Yes she is and I am green with envy.