Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

This has been a fun, faced-paced week for me and that is why I haven't blogged since last Sunday. First off, I want to wish a happy Mother's Day to everyone.

In fact, this afternoon Kinky called me, while we were outside mowing and he left me this message, on Carlton, "Hey Nance. I want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day—from one of your favorite mothers...."

So when I came back, inside The Cabin, I called him back and wished him a Happy Mother's Day too and we both had a good laugh about it since neither of us have any kids, except for the four-legged kind.

Then we caught up with each others latest news. Bottom Line    Kinky will be back, at the ranch, tomorrow evening and Tony and I cannot wait to give him his Mother's Day present, because we know that he is going to love it. (And after he gets it I will tel y'all what it is.)

We've spent this week seeing friends, mowing and doing rescue ranch work. I've also spun a few more strands of dog hair for Carol's little bun Christmas present, that I'm making her, I've also done some more writing and I am also in the middle of a painting that I'm working on.

And the favorite movie/documentary that I've watched this week was on Netflix and I highly recommend it, because it is an awesome PBS documentary, on Netflix: Maya Angelou: And Still I Rise.

I am now fixin' to go outside and do some more work, on the interior, of the Mother Ship, in honor of Mother's Day and because it needs it. And I promise to write more often this week.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: