Monday, January 9, 2017

A Double Whammy!

Today has been great even though we're talking FMT (Full Moon Time) and MIR (Mercury In Retrograde ending yesterday, but is still lingering for the next few days). And to me it's like a double whammy.

Late this morning our dear friend and great, singer, songwriter/musician, Chet O'Keefe, called me, from Terlingua, Texas. And he is arriving tonight, at the ranch, for a short, but fun-filled visit. And on top of all of that great news our good friend and great, singer/songwriter musician, Brian Molnar, is flying down and going to arrive, at the ranch, on Wednesday.

So late this afternoon, after cleaning our trailer, I tuned up my guitar and played it for nearly an hour and I learned how to play several new songs, in case I get to jam with them. And that's about it for tonight, because I still need to do a little more cleaning, before Chet arrives.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!


2 comments:

Harper Farmer said...

Cousin Nancy is dog walking still on Friday?

cousin nancy said...

Hi Harper! Yes, dog walking is still on Friday, so come on out and join the fun.