Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Pink One!

Today has been great, but pretty uneventful, so I spent about six hours this afternoon repainting the rugs, in the kitchen and the big room. And by tomorrow afternoon I hope to have finished this long over-due project. And our dogs are hoping that I finish it by tomorrow too, because they are tired of having to stay outside while I'm working on it. And here are before and after pictures of my work in progress so far.

Please note the "ripped up" rug (behind Hen, on the right) that Henry recently chewed up when we went outside for just a few minutes. So he can add it to his list of nicknames Rug-Rat.

Here is another view with Little Debbie peaking over the top of the chair thinking that I didn't see her.

That's last year, when Henry Standing Bear was still a pup and Little Debbie was begging me to please find him another home, because she knew he was going to become a giant. 

This is one of Henry sleeping in the chair, after I had finished painting for the day.

I took this before I let the dogs come back inside The Cabin.

I'm expecting that it will take me at least four hours tomorrow to finish painting the rugs, because of what I plan to do next. And if all goes as planned, I will post some pictures tomorrow night to show you my finished project. Then I will start my next project which is to clean out our bedroom closet, because Hazel is claustrophobic.

As I finish writing this tonight, I plan to make myself a rum eggnog and then I am going to relax and make us four more homemade, easy, baking soda air fresheners that I found on this cool website: Smashed Peas & Carrots


The recipe is on Smashed Peas & Carrots and I've decided to use my lavender essential oil again, because it is a natural mood relaxer. And here are the first four that I made a few days ago and they really do work. And please note that I keep the pink one, on the kitchen table, next to my laptop.


Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: