Thursday, February 18, 2016

Oscar!

This morning has been great. Tony's sweet sister Annie came out this morning to see us and we are going to take her to lunch, at the Koyote Grill. Then Tony and Annie are going to go take pictures of wildlife, while I do some paperwork.

My dear friend Mari sent me this quote by Oscar Hammerstein and I absolutely love it, because it is words to live by. In fact, I've already printed it out and put it on our fridge, to remind me everyday to practice this.

I'm not worried about my singing scaring Tony, because he has selective hearing, but sadly my singing out loud might frighten our four-legged fur family. Here's the quote:

A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
 Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
 'Til you give it away.
~ Oscar Hammerstein


No comments: