Saturday, September 26, 2015

An Official Organic Mushroom Farmer!

Today has been great and so was yesterday, even though yesterday M.I.R. (Mercury In Retrograde) erased all but one picture that Tony and I took of our good friends, and Little Debbie eating lunch with us, at the Koyote Grill. And I think that it happened to both of our cameras is a pretty weird coincidence. But considering all of the big astrological things happening right now: the Full Moon (I hate calling it the Blood Moon) and the eclipse tomorrow night and M.I.R. wreaking havoc with our electronic devices—it actually all makes sense.

Anyway, yesterday morning all of our great volunteers came out to walk our dogs and I had so much fun with all of them. Eileen surprised me and gave me the coolest 2016 calendar, too. She said, "Nancy, it had your name written all over it!" I love the calendar and the pictures are totally hilarious.


As you already know Little Debbie has her own Blog and I am having a blast with it. And the reason why we took L.D. to eat lunch with us yesterday, was so she could meet our dear friend Sarah Robinson, because Sarah could not wait to meet her.

Little Debbie did pretty good at the Koyote Grill, but she really needs to work on her table manners, because she has none. While everyone was eating Little Debbie was eyeing them, in hopes to get some scraps. And she did thanks to Ellen, June and Kris.

And because Little Debbie kept wanting to jump up, on the table, I couldn't start eating until Kris had finished her meal and had volunteered to hold her, for me, while I ate. "Thank you, Kris!"

After Sarah and Little Debbie met they bonded instantly when their three eyes met. 

Today has been great so far. My Organic Mushroom Farm arrived, in the mail! I ordered it last week and as we speak I am now an official, organic mushroom farmer and all I basically have to do is just mist the box twice a day! 




Then in 10 days I will get Tony to help me harvest our first crop of delicious, organic, oyster mushrooms! My friend Cindy, in New Mexico, bought one and the box grew two crops. She loved it so much she sent all of the information about it.

And that's about it for today, because I have some more farming to do, because Tony and are fixing' to go back outside to finish making and planting our 1st Keyhole Fall Garden.

Y'all have a great evening! And good luck tomorrow dealing with all the major cosmic happenings!

No comments: