Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Luckiest One!

Today has been great. My back is sore tonight, because we did a lot more mowing outside and are almost caught up with that.

This morning Ashley called and left a message on Carlton. "We've decided that we want to adopt B.B. King and...." Tony and I were thrilled for B.B.

Early this evening I went over to the Lodge to visit with Brian and Kinky. Brian wanted to see my new guitar, so I took it with me. Brian who is a Martin Guitar collector played mine and he loved it. Then we and The Friedmans took a hike around the ranch and that was a lot of fun.

When I returned home, at 6:30, Tony walked out on the porch and said, "Ashley has just called and they are on their way over here to adopt B.B."

Fifteen minutes later, B.B. King was officially adopted and he was more than thrilled about it. And before they loaded him up into their car, I took this picture of B.B.'s new best friend. And then I snapped this shot of B.B. with his new best friend and the best friend's friend, so you could see how happy B.B. was to have finally found a fabulous, forever family.



For the next couple of days please keep your fingers crossed that B.B.'s adoption sticks. And that is about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

karlee3 said...

B.B. KING IS SO LUCKY- FINGERS CROSSED THIS IS HIS FOREVER FAMILY! THE BEST TO THEM FOR CHOOSING UTPOIA RESCUE RANCH. HAVE A GREAT EVENING

cousin nancy said...

Hi Karlee3! We still have our fingers crossed for B.B. and we are hoping that it sticks, too. Thank you for commenting. B.B. King Rules!