Sunday, April 26, 2015

Having A Blast!

Today has been great, but I don't have any exciting news to share. The other day a dear friend told me that I should watch this video Draw Your Future on Ted's TV and I watched it this afternoon and it inspired me and y'all might find it very interesting, too.

Anyway, for the past three hours I've been have having a blast drawing/painting my future. It's a watercolor mainly, but I did take a few pictures of my favorite signs and pictures, on our walls, scaled them down to size, so they would fit into my painting. Anyway, Tony loves my painting and I am thrilled with it, too. I would show it to you, but it is personal to me.

So if you want to spend ten minutes watching this great video, just click, up above, on Draw Your Future. Then get inspired and draw your own future. And that's about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: