Friday, December 3, 2010

The Great Texas vs. Canada Friendly-Food-Fight!

Today has been incredibly great and full of nice surprises and friends! I can't wait to tell it all, but because  I am pretty wore out tonight, because of all of the things that we got done today and there is so much to tell, and because I still have to walk four more miles to complete my 12 miles walked today, I want to write about it tomorrow when I am rested and have much more time, so I won't leave anything out.

Tomorrow night you will find out who came out and surprised us and totally put me in the Christmas spirit, who all I ran into at H-E-B, the Kerrville's mystery man's cooking classes in January that I have already signed up for, which P of the famous P&P team that we ran into at Hoegemeyers Animal Clinic today when we picked up our newly rescued P&P's, "The Great Texas vs. Canada Friendly-Food-Fight," this weekend's two day apple-shoot-out, who just bought some really cool-looking Justin Gypsy Ropers and much, much more.

I don't know why all of this great stuff is suddenly happening to us and all of our great friends, but I must say, "I like it!" It has totally been one amazing day to say the least. I need to go walk now and then go to bed early, because we have some Boy Scouts coming out in the morning to walk our dogs and help us.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: