Monday, February 15, 2010

He Is A Real Sweetheart!

Today has been a quiet day. I spent most of it doing paperwork. I want to thank Lisa, Matt and Meghan for coming out to help Tony and for walking our dogs. Please note that I did walk eight miles and I am planning on walking eight more miles tomorrow.

If any of y'all know of someone who would like to adopt a very friendly male Nubian goat please call me. We are trying to help a man and his wife find a safe home for their goat because hard times have fallen on the couple because the wife was in a serious car wreck last year.

Because of the seriousness of her injuries they have lost their home and must find a home for their lovable pet goat. The man told me that their two-hundred-fifty pound goat loves to play with dogs, horses and kids and he is a real sweetheart.

I would love to personally adopt their goat because I love goats. Tomorrow I plan to start working on Tony to let me adopt it and put it in our side yard by Tone's soon to be organic garden. Of course I know that I would have to rescue or buy another goat so he would have a friend to play with but that is no big deal so please wish me luck.

I just had a thought. I wonder if David and Desiree at the Trail's End Guest House would want to adopt him? They are our friends who adopted David Beckham, our wild hog. Hmmmm. Like I said it is just a thought.

Y'all have a great evening! I'm going to watch Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show!

No comments: