Sunday, January 3, 2010

King Tut!

Today has been a nice day. This morning I walked six miles with Sansone, then I finished making the calendar for Rick, after he called me back and told me when Leisa's birthday is. "Leisa's birthday is eight twenty-eight..."

"August twenty-eighth," I said. "Thank you for getting me the infor..."

"No Nancy," Rick said. "I said, May twenty-eight!" Then he started laughing. "You really are getting hard of hearing! I'm telling Tony!" I started laughing with Rick.

"I know. I thought it was weird that you used the word eight, instead of saying August..."

After lunch, I did some paperwork and then I decided to walk two more miles - making my grand total today eight miles. When I finished the two miles, I decided to keep on walking until I got tired. When I finished her four mile walk, for the second time today, I was tired. Today I have walked over ten miles and my 'dogs' are killin' me, so I think that I am going to buy some new walking shoes—New Balance of course, because my initial N is embroidered on them.

This morning when I checked the new comments made about Thunder's almost demise, my good friend Herb, who as you know I pronounce as 'Erb made me laugh out loud and I want to share it with y'all if you haven't already read it:


Anonymous 'Erb said...

Cousin Nancy---

Along with all the other terrifying hazards (snakes, stickers, floods)remind me next time we visit not to take a little snooze. I don't want to wake up with the undertaker putting an embalming needle in my carotid artery.

---'Erb
January 3, 2010 10:24 AM
Delete

Blogger cousin nancy said...

Hi "Erb! Thank you for making me laugh out loud! Don't worry we don't have any needles, I just use my Egyptian cotton towels that I bought from J. C. Penneys! I wonder if they used Egyptian towels on King Tut when they mumified him?
January 3, 2010 11:42 AM
 Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Roger said...

Hi Nancy,
I read an article in the newspaper today about running barefoot being the best way to keep your feet in shape. So here is a link to some really different shoes http://barefootrunningshoes.org/, don't know if they are good, but I do know they are very different. New Balance is also my favorite shoe.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Roger! I will check it out. Thank you for the comment.