Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rick, The Friendly Lighthouse Keeper!

Today has been a great day. I walked six miles this morning, then I caught up with all of my end of the year paperwork, and then I spent some quality time with old Thunder, and I think she really enjoyed it. I know I did. Also, Lisa and Matt came out to help Tony, and then they walked our dogs! Yeah!

That's it for tonight y'all, because I have to make a calendar that I promised for my dear friend, Rick, the friendly lighthouse keeper, down in Port Aransas. Rick, if you are reading this, please note that you will have the only custom made for you, 2010 Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch calendar on the planet. And please note that I am thinking about doing a rescue ranch calendar for next year, but only if Trisha at Copies Plus will help me, again.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: