Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Manitou Api ~ Where The Sun Rises!

This morning while Lisa and Matt helped Tony with his chores, I walked six miles, even though I was tired and didn't feel like exercising. I am sure it must have something to do with Mercury in retrograde.

This afternoon Lee, a very nice woman from Houston, drove up to see us. After a short visit inside the trailer, she followed me over to the Lodge to meet Kinky. When we arrived Kinky was in the middle of a pool game with his cousin Steve Samet. After The Hummingbird Man beat him, Steve's son Brett challenged Kinky to a game. Unfortunately, The Hummingbird Man beat him, too. As Kinky did his hilarious victory lap around the pool table we teased Steve and Brett about losing. Then Kinky gave Lee a tour of the Lodge and we had a very nice visit.

After Lee left, I worked on my book for a few hours until Kinky called. He invited us to come over for a visit. Tony was busy farming, so I went alone. We had a fun visit.

Last week, my dear friend Cindy Pickard sent me an e-mail announcing the release of her and her son, Andy's, latest documentary, "Manitou Api ~ Where The Sun Rises!" I am so excited for them and cannot wait to see it, because Cindy let Tony and me get a few sneak peaks of it before she moved to New Mexico! The World Premiere will be at: Globe Theater Winnipeg, MB on February 18, 2010! They have posted a trailer for the documentary and I hope that y'all will check it out. It is so awesome! I'm sure that it will be another award winning documentary for them!

Manitou Api ~ Where The Sun Rises and check out their beautiful web site: The 8th Fire!

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: