Friday, May 24, 2013

The Apple For My Eyes!

Today has been a great day, because it is raining! I woke up at 7:00 to thunder, lightning and heavy rain and I was thrilled about it. Tony had already taken off for the Old Timer, in Medina, to drink coffee with his friends, so the only ones to celebrate the rain with me were our dogs. And to say the least, none of them seemed to care.

Last night, my Apple TV started blinking real fast and it would not make a connection, so I Googled, Apple TV Blinking Real Fast No Connection?" Within two minutes I had found the answer to my problem—it was dead. It had died a little before 8:00 and I was already beginning to mourn the loss of the Apple for my eyes.

Five minutes later I was happy again, because I had just purchased a new Apple TV and I am expecting it to be delivered this coming Tuesday. Please note that I am blaming the loss of my Apple TV to it being FMT (Full Moon on 25th).

It is nearly noon and it has been raining non-stop since I woke up this morning. I just checked our rain gauge and so far we've gotten one inch of precious rain. And I hope it continues to rain and that Tony wins the photo contest. And that's about it for today, because it is beginning to thunder with lightning outside again and I need to go unplug everything again and try to finish writing my novella.

Y'all have a great day and evening!

2 comments:

#3 of the Fab Four Vols said...

We got over an inch too! I didn't drive out to walk dogs since it was storming away here and my trusty Smartphone showed radar around your area was just the same! Suzanne text me to walk Donnie & Marie for her because she was headed to Cancun & already at the airport in SA! I text her back it was pouring rain & Donnie & Marie were in their dog houses! SA wasn't even getting rain at that time. Now SA has had 11.5 inches within 24 hours! Glad we got our nice slow rain instead! See you all next Friday -
#3 of the Fab Four Vols

cousin nancy said...

That is great news, Eileen. Friday was a total no-show because of the rain and we look forward to seeing you, Suzanne and the rest of our great volunteers.