Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Another Quiet Day!

Today has been great. This morning after we did our outside chores, I came inside The Cabin and spent most of the morning and the early afternoon doing paperwork, etc. and as of this moment I am once again caught up—until the mail comes tomorrow.

Late this afternoon, I went over to the Lodge to visit with Kinky and his sister and to install Kinky's new telephone. When I arrived at the Lodge, Kinky and Marcie were sitting outside, under a couple of beautiful oak trees, with The Friedmans.

Kinky told us some funny stories that happened on his European Bi-Polar Tour and we talked about The Friedmans, the weather, friends that we'd seen and his telephone that hums so loudly in the background, that neither he or whoever he was talking to could hear each other.

After a fun visit, we went up to the Lodge, so I could set up Kink's new Panasonic telephone. Within five minutes, I had installed the batteries into the receivers and had them plugged into the wall. "Kinky, you can't use it yet, because it says the receivers must charge for a minimum of seven hours. I'll come over in the morning and finish the set up." And that is today's news.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: