Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Add-Ventists!

Today has been great. This morning I woke up with a big smile on my face, because I knew that the sun would be shining sooner than later today. And the sun did come out, just as Tony and I finished doing our morning chores outside and I am not sure who was happier about it—the dogs or me.

Later, while I was inside cooking those delicious vegetarian cutlets and assorted vegetables for our lunch, the outside temperature was slowly climbing, unbeknownst to Little Debbie and Alice, because they were sleeping, in the kitchen. And for the first time ever Little Debbie was sharing her vent with Alice. They looked so cute sleeping together, I decided to take a picture. So, I tip-toed over to the table to fetch my camera, in hopes of not waking them. And right before I snapped this picture they woke up and posed and then they went back to sleep. I've titled this photo, The Add-Ventists.


While Tony watched the Dallas Cowboys game, in his man-cave, I did some paperwork, washed and dried two loads of clothes and then let Hazel help me remove the dog hair and dried mud from the wood floors.

After The Cowboys disappointingly lost to Green Bay, I decided to walk four more miles with Leslie Sansone and after that forty-five minute workout, I went into my office to get something. When I got to my office, I immediately stopped, because for a second I could not remember what I had come into my office for. Then I remembered. Then I felt stupid for forgetting. Then I forgot about it.

When I returned to the kitchen I grabbed the kitchen towel and wiped the layers of dust off our pair of Radio Shack walkie talkies. Then I plugged them in to charge, at 4:39, so they would be ready for us to use, tomorrow afternoon, after my package arrives.


Now you may be asking yourself, "Use for what? What's coming in the package tomorrow?" I want this to be a little mystery for you to try to solve, because I like to tease people, but I will tell you that I am so looking forward to tomorrow afternoon. And that's about it for tonight, because I am fixin' to do some more writing.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: