Friday, May 13, 2011

Ed Helms Hosting SNL Tomorrow Night!

This morning Eileen Gotke, June Hartley and her sister Ellen Jackson, our friends /great volunteers, came out and walked our dogs! After I had exercised and cleaned up I went outside to thank them for coming out and to hopefully visit with them before they had to leave and I had a total blast, but I am going to write all about that tomorrow, because the evening has gotten away from me.

But I do have some exciting news to tell you. I found out during our visit that June's and Ellen's cousin is the famous Ed Helms, of The Office, and he is hosting Saturday Night Live tomorrow night with special guest Paul Simon and I cannot wait to watch it because I love Ed Helms, Paul Simon, June and Ellen!

Tonight before I started blogging I checked out NBC's SNL schedule and found this hilarious video about tomorrow night's show with host Ed Helms and I hope that y'all will check it out and watch SNL tomorrow night, too.

After I watched it I could not believe the resemblances between him and his cousins: Ellen and June. Wow! I know somebodies who are related and know Ed Helms. And I love it!

P.S. Carlos, I hope you had a great birthday!

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: