Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Fingers Crossed!

Today has been a great day. This morning, as planned, Claudia and her sweet sister Beth came out here, so Claudia could adopt Bonnie Raitt from us. While Tony was putting Bonnie's tags on her new collar, Claudia and I decided to take Bonnie for a walk down to the creek, to calm her down some, because Bonnie was so excited about going to her fabulous forever home, in Utopia.

It was a fun walk and by the time we returned to the rescue ranch, Bonnie was tired and much more calmer than before she left. Tony and I are thrilled about Claudia adopting Bonnie and here is a picture I took of Bonnie with her new best forever friend.


This afternoon after we ate lunch, our dear friend Ann arrived, as earlier planned. I've known Ann since I was eight years old, because she is one of my sister's very best friends. We also love Ann and we had a wonderful time visiting with her and catching up on each others news. 

I want to thank everyone who kept their fingers crossed for Bonnie. And that's about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful!!! I will be keeping mine crossed! <3