Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day! or Stuff!

Yesterday and today have been great. My dear friend Cindy, in Northern New Mexico, sent me a present yesterday and I totally love it. In fact, this morning I read the book to Belle, Roy, Alice and Little Debbie. Beau and Henry didn't get to hear it, because they were outside wrestling or should I say Beau was pretending to be wrestling with Henry. And the funny part is Henry thinks that he won.

This great book Guardians of Being: Spiritual Teachings From Our Dogs And Cats that Cindy sent to me is by Eckart Tolle and the art is by Patrick McDonnell. Here are pictures of the front and the back covers of the book, in case you decide to read it, too.



It is nearly 6:17 and I am fixing' to go into Outer Space and drink a glass of of my fine, boxed wine, Chillable Red, while watching another beautiful Hill Country sunset with Tony and my favorite people: Roy, Belle, Beau, Little Debbie and Big Al(lice), while Henry, not quite three-months-old, dreams about destroying all of our precious stuff.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: