Thursday, February 4, 2016

I've Got Mail!

After I posted not being able to get my mail, I tried one more time and it worked! And the important note from the foundation was there, too. So, once again I am a happy camper.

Yesterday, my dear friend Fay sent me this e-mail about Sassy, who is now named Miss Moneypenny and I want to share it with y'all. Fay wrote:

"Hi Nancy,
It's been a busy couple of weeks since Miss Moneypenny's arrival so I took a minute on my lunch to write this wee note and include some photos.
She has settled into our pack so well! Ranger is in love with her and she plays and cuddles with him every waking and sleeping moment. Wee Lassie, our grand old matriarch, is teaching her good manners and doggy respect and they've been playing together more and more as time goes on.
She has grown so much in the last two weeks, she's up to 17 lbs from the 14lbs that were listed on her adoption papers! At this rate, she'll be caught up with Ranger in no time.
We have a wonderful dog walker, Dana, who has a rescue dog of her own, and she comes and picks up our three dogs in the mid morning while we are at work and takes all four on a doggy walk! They love it and she shares awesome pictures with us every day. Miss Moneypenny has so many new dog friends, she loves it here in Canada. I've included a photo of our pack and her pup, Ice, out on their 1st walk. 
We are so grateful you let us adopt her, she is such a smart, healthy and beautiful puppy. We are in love with her!! Ian has yet to choose a song for her, but when he does, I will be sure to share with y'all!
Much love and tail wags,
Clan Maclachlan"




I love her pretty, pink dog collar and leash, so now I am wondering if Tony and Henry will let me put a pink collar on Henry. 

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: