Thursday, April 9, 2015

Greater Tuna!

Today has been great, but nothing really exciting happened. Tony and I spent most of our day mowing down grass and weeds and then I baked us a tuna pot pie for our lunch.


We've never eaten a tuna pot pie or even heard of one and the reason why I made the pot pie using tuna is because I forgot to buy chicken yesterday. Anyway, it was delicious and Tony loved the fish pot pie and even got seconds. I've named my new recipe Cousin Nancy's Greater Tuna. And he wants me to make it again and that's about it for tonight.

2 comments:

Mari of the NoMads said...

Ok your devoted public (and her friends and husband) demands to know how to make Cousin Nancy's Greater Tuna! Please share the recipe!

cousin nancy said...

Hi Mari! I'll e-mail you the simple recipe and y'all are going to love it. I promise.

P.S. it's about time for us to meet for (a juice?) lunch or to do a three day juice and smoothie fast.