Saturday, April 11, 2015

Congratulations To Action Magazine's 40th Anniversary! We Love Y'all!

Today has been great, but it was uneventful due to drizzling or misting rain, so I spent most of my day inside The Bunkhouse, my pretty, pink writing cabin, having a blast writing on my 3rd hilarious novella.

Tomorrow, Kinky, Tony and I will be at the famous Texas Pride BBQ, in Adkins, Texas celebrating Action Magazine's 40th Anniversary with all of the gate's proceeds benefiting our rescue ranch, thanks to the kindness of Sam Kindrick, Roy Holley at KKYX, Texas Pride BBQ and all of the fabulous musicians that will be performing tomorrow.

It is going to be a total blast and I can't wait to see and hear all of our musician friends: Augie Meyers, Johnny Bush, Johnny Rodriguez, Joe King Carrasco, Darryl McCall, etc. If you're in the vicinity, please drop by, because it is going to be so much fun with totally delicious food and the tickets are only $10.00 per person to see the show. Congratulations to Action Magazine's 40th Anniversary! We love y'all and that's about it for tonight. Action Magazine Rules And So Do Dogs!

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: