Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lost And Found!

Today has been great, because while I was fengshui-ing my office earlier I found some old paintings that I've done. And this post is going to be mainly pictures, because I need to go take a nap with Roy, Belle, Beau, Henry Standing Bear, Little Debbie and Big Al(ice).

Early this afternoon, I took a break from de-cluttering my office and cooked us lunch. And those pretty tomatoes came out of Tony's organic garden and they were totally delicious.


After lunch and cleaning up the kitchen I went back to my office and these are some of my paintings, finished and unfinished, that I stumbled on. I stumbled, because there was too much stuff I had put on the floor to put in a trash bag.







Finding these were so much fun, because now I am inspired to finish painting the dog by the stream and adobe house paintings. And that's about it for now, because I need to get a short nap in, so tonight I can continue to watch more episodes of Northern Exposure.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love what you are doing & have done.....you are always an inspiration nancy...

cousin nancy said...

Hi Anon! Thank you.