Monday, July 18, 2016

Some Good News—Some Bad News!

Today I have some good news and some bad news to share with you and it came in a package from Amazon Prime. The Hans Freitag Wafers with Cocoa with Cream filling arrived! And that's the good news.

The bad news is that I only received four packages of those delicious wafers, instead of the ten that I had ordered, because they had completely sold out of them, because of their popularity.

So not wanting to complain, I guess you could say that the good news is at least I got the last four bags available. You know, like the glass is half full or it is half empty.

 

So tonight I am going to celebrate and make this a special occasion as I munch on these wafers while counting my many blessings that are nearly up to 200 blessings. And that is something to be happy about, even though it takes me a pretty long time to do it, because I have become more forgetful.

Y'all have a great evening and I apologize for cornering the market and buying up the rest of these delicious wafers on Amazon!

2 comments:

Mari of the NoMads said...

Nancy, whether the glass is half empty or half full makes no difference. It still needs more wine........

cousin nancy said...

Hi Mari! I totally agree.