Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bill Hageman and Jay Pennington Rock!

Today has been great. This morning I received a very exciting e-mail from our dear friend Jay Pennington. He wrote to tell me that our dear friend Bill Hageman, Chicago's favorite columnist, at the Chicago Tribune, had written a fabulous story about his Pet Search and Rescue 501(c)(3) non-profit, because I am one of the Board members of Pet Search and Rescue.

I was more than thrilled that Bill had written a great story about Jay and Pet Search and Rescue, because it will help get the word out that every animal shelter, pound and rescue organization out there should be using his free software, that he designed, that helps save pets and gets them back to their loving families.

I knew that Bill was going to write the story about Jay and Pet Search and Rescue, because Bill had contacted me last week and had asked me to write a few words about Jay's awesome pet rescue project. So I wrote a few words about Jay's great efforts and the good work that he is doing and e-mailed it to Bill.

Jay sent me and the other Board members a link to Bill's story, in today's Chicago Tribune and when I read it I was nicely surprised that Bill had quoted me. Here's the link to Bill Hageman's more than great article about Jay Pennington and his Pet Search and Rescue. Click here.

If anyone reading this tonight is affiliated with a local pound or an animal shelter, etc., you can help save thousands of pets and get them back to their families by spreading the word about Jay's free, easy to use software.

And that is about it for tonight, because I am going to go watch KENS 5 evening news at 5:00 and 6:00, because since Bill helped get the word out, this morning, about Pet Search and Rescue, KENS 5 is also doing a story about Jay and Pet Search and Rescue. So go out there and help spread the word, because every shelter needs this software! If you need more information please contact Jay at:
Jay@Jay-Pennington.com

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: