Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gluten-Free!

Today has been fun. This morning Ben Welch came out to work for a few days and it is always fun when Ben is around, and Jim, another one of our great dog-walking volunteers, showed up to walk our dogs for us. Thank you, Jim for walking our dogs—they loved it!

This morning while Ben and Tony were outside working I walked another six miles, inside the trailer, with Leslie Sansone again and it felt good, because I got a lot of thinking done while I was walking off those miles with her and her gang on the TV set. By the time I had walked the six miles, I had decided to stop eating gluten food for a while, because of a TV show, that I had seen earlier this morning, that basically said that it makes you fat and is not good for you.

Around noon, after I had cleaned up I went outside to visit with Tony and Ben. After I showed Ben my new, used Space Ship #2, which he loved, we talked about my decision to quit eating food with gluten in it and he thought it was a good idea. So, I am fixin' to be gluten-free and looking forward to it.

While Ben and Tone worked outside on the water pipes, I finished writing my third column for the magazine, "Texas Animal Imprints" March /April publication and I just finished writing it about an hour ago and I hope that Joni likes it. I titled it, "Promises."

It is now nearly nine o'clock and I need to go to bed, because I'm already tired from being gluten-free all day. Tomorrow I plan to get up real early to exercise again, but to a different drummer this time. I am going to try to do that dancing video "Dancing With The Stars: Fat-Burning Cardio Dance" for an hour, so please wish me luck and hope that I don't break a leg. So, good night and sweet dreams to all from Utopia.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: