Thursday, January 7, 2016

Walter Cronkite and Big Foot!

The last few days have been great, but I have been so busy I've not had time to write. Yesterday our dear friend Jim aka The Mineral Man sent me a video on how to open a food storage can without the use of a can opener or knife and it was totally amazing.

So tomorrow morning when our great friends/volunteers come out I am going to try to make a video of us trying this survival technique. Anyway, I think everyone should know about this, so I am posting the link to the video, so you too will know how to do this: Here's the link: How to open a food storage can.

Today has been more than great, because we had an fantastic adoption. Last Monday, Di and Jerry called me to make an appointment to come out later that day to check out our dogs, because they were hoping to adopt one of them. And Tony and I feel in love with this really nice, dog-loving couple as we showed them around and introduced them to our rescued dogs.

So, this morning around 11:45, they came out and adopted our super dog Walter Cronkite. A lovable 1.5 year-old Lab mix. And if all goes well he will have a fabulous family and home! So everyone please keep your fingers crossed for Walter. I snapped this picture of Walt with his new family, before they put him in their car and drove away.


This evening after I talk to my good friend Cindy, in Northern New Mexico, I plan to watch a movie and then read awhile before going to bed early. And since that's about it for tonight, I am going to leave you with a few adorable Big Foot pictures that I took last night while he was sleeping. And if you know anyone who might want to adopt this little giant please ask them to call me at the rescue ranch.




Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: