Saturday, January 9, 2016

Amazing Grace and Bonnie Raitt!

Today has started out great and I will write more later this evening. This morning when I checked my e-mail, my dear friend Mari sent me this awesome Native American video to enjoy. It is a beautiful video about Cherokees singing Amazing Grace. In fact, I loved it so much I watched it twice. Mari wrote: "Love the drumming – said to mimic the sound of the human heart."  So I want to share this link with all of you: Amazing Grace in Cherokee-Native American.

A little while ago, the two nicest women came out to check out how Bonnie Raitt would get along with their precious four-year-old, rescued Black Lab, Sadie.

Paula's sweet Sadie was a saint, but unfortunately Bonnie wasn't, because she is an alpha dog and wanted to control things. Even though we took them for a long walk down to the creek, Bonnie kept acting aggressive towards sweet Sadie. So, to say the least—Bonnie blew it.

Paula and her nice sister were sick about Bonnie's behavior, but they told us that they would keep in touch with us. So that's about it for now. I will write more later on as the day progresses.

P.S. Last night we watched the movie A Walk In the Woods, starring Robert Redford and Nick Nolte. It was  fun to watch and it was adapted from author Bill Bryson's hilarious book. I am a big fan of Bill Bryson and I read his book several years ago and I totally enjoyed it. So after watching it I once again want to go hike the Appalachian Trail like they attempted to do.

No comments: