Monday, July 21, 2014

A Little Rescue!

Today has been great. We did a little rescue this morning, while we were outside doing our chores. When I was feeding Lois Lane, I noticed the water was moving, in her yellow, plastic, swimming pool. Which didn't make sense to me, because there was no breeze. When I went over to her pool, I saw the cutest, little, frog swimming around and then desperately trying to get a grip on the side of the pool, so it could jump out. So, of course, I hollered, "Tony!"

"What?" he hollered back, because he was way down, at the other end of the rescue ranch, feeding Springsteen.

"We need to save a frog! Hurry!" Seconds later, I heard Kermit The Frog start up and then I watched them head my way. When Tony walked inside Lois' pen, I distracted Lois, who still didn't know that she had a guest frog, in her private pool, while Tony safely picked up the exhausted the little fella and remove him from Lois' pen.

And that was the most excitement we've had out here today, because I spent most of my afternoon just doing reports and then having to drive to Medina, to mail them out.

Wait!  There's more. My dear friend Judy, in Hutto, sent me a short video to watch and I have to agree with her that everyone needs to watch this video. Judy wrote:

Now this is a message that needs to be on all movie screens.

A movie theater in Hong Kong encourages its patrons to leave their mobile phones switched on so it can teach a lesson. And well done Volkswagen. What a clever way to communicate how risky it is to use mobile phones while driving. Here's the link.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: