Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Balance!

Today has been another quiet day, so there isn't much for me to write about tonight. Early this morning I walked ten miles before breakfast and then I helped Tony clean the dog pens. I spent the rest of my morning returning phone calls and e-mails and then I made lunch.

Early this afternoon we went to J.C. Penneys and I purchased a new pair of New Balance walking shoes, because I have worn out my old pair.

Kinky called me this afternoon from Washington D.C. and he is doing fine and he will be back at the ranch on Thursday and I am really looking forward to seeing him. And that's about it.

P.S. I want to thank everyone for their sweet notes, comments, e-mails and phone calls about Lucky's passing. I know that he is in a better place and your kind remarks has put me in a better place, too.

Y'all have a great evening!

1 comment:

kozzymom said...

I was so sorry to hear about Lucky. I know that you were an excellent catmom and she will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.