Monday, January 2, 2017

Are You Serious?!

Today has been great, but not very eventful. This morning while Tony did his chores outside, I was inside doing ranch paperwork, etc.

When Tony came back inside, he told me some good news. "Gus has been adopted."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"That nice telephone man that fixed our phone brought his family out, so he could show them Gus. And they are going to come back to adopt him, around the first week of February, because they have too much going on right now with their new house that they are building."

"That's great news."

"I know. And I wish that you could have met his wife and kids, too. Because his wife was as sweet as she could be and their kids were respectful and very nice, too.  Seriously, their kids actually said, "Yes sir and yes ma'am...."

Late this afternoon Kinky and I went for a much longer hike, because we didn't do it this morning, because Kinky overslept and so did we. And he too, was thrilled about Gus' future, fantastic adoption.
And that's about it for tonight, because I need to finish taking care of some more paperwork, before watching a movie.

Y'all take care and keep on laughing!

No comments: