Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Bad Monkey!

Today has been so much fun, because Tony and I went to Kerrville, late this afternoon, to run a few important errands.

We went to our all-time favorite stores: Wolfmueller's Books, Bad Girlz of Texas and Wild Birds Unlimited and that is why we had so much fun. And here's the proof that we went to these great stores, in Kerrville.




And because it was late when we finally got back home tonight I am going to blog about it tomorrow night, because I cannot wait to finish reading my second, hilarious, Carl Hiaasen book Bad Monkey


Since last week I've already read Nature Girl by Carl Hiaasen and I've already loaned it out to Kris, for her and Jim to enjoy reading, because it was such a fun read. 

Little Debbie, Big Al(ice), Henry Standing Bear and Belle are now waiting for me to finish reading Bad Monkey to them, but before I go I want to wish our dear friend Kris a very Happy, Happy Birthday!


Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: