Sunday, January 22, 2017

And The Winner Is!

Tonight, as promised earlier, it is time to announce the Bee-Gees-Us look-a-like contest winners.


It was a neck-to-neck tie for second place between Nicholas Cage and Ryan Gosling.



And now for the drum-roll........The look-a-like Bee-Gees-Us winner is still Andy Gibb, because Kinky, Chet, Bett and Tony and I have the famous La Four restaurant's prints of Andy Gibb proudly, hanging on our walls for the whole world to see.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing! 

4 comments:

Mari of the NoMads said...

And here I've been, waiting patiently for a BALLOT!

Drat - I'm still not reading your blog thoroughly............

And here I thought Christian, with a name like that, had an 'edge' to win! But then we would have wondered if Bee-Gee-Zus was Batman!

cousin nancy said...

Hi Mari! I am still laughing.

Unknown said...

I demand a recount and an unbiased judging panel. BOO Susie G From Fort Worth

cousin nancy said...

Hi Cousin Susie! Thank you for making me laugh out loud. I promise that the Russians had nothing to do with this election. And you demanding a recount would be very costly and it is not in my budget, because I recently purchased a new electric range that I am still trying to learn how to use the convection oven.

The only advice I have for you is to pray about it.