Saturday, January 14, 2017

Mr. Warmth!

Today has been great. Last night I decided to watch Mr. Warmth: The Don Rickles Project, on Netflix and I laughed until I cried. Omg, it was so hilarious and so much fun. And after it ended I purchased a copy of it, so I will always have it.

I love Don Rickles so much especially because he is not politically correct, like someone else that I know. I loved seeing the old movie stars talking about Don too and it brought back so many fond memories.

Debbie Reynolds, Martin Scorsese, Clint Eastwood, Clark Gable, Don's sweet mom and his lovely wife, Robert De Nero, Jackie Gleason, Ernest Borgnine, Steve Lawrence, Sidney Poitier, etc. are in it, too and many more.

I loved watching the hilarious clips of Don doing the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, Ed McMahon and Bob Newhart and the laugh-out-loud jokes he made at Dean Martin's Roasts. So, after I purchased Mr. Warmth: The Don Rickles Project I also bought the entire collection of the Dean Martin Roasts and I can't wait to watch those, too.

Early this evening Kinky and Dylan and I went for a fun hike and I told them about watching Mr. Warmth: The Don Rickles Project and how much I enjoyed it and Dylan is going to check it out and since Kink doesn't have Netflix, maybe he can watch it when my DVDs arrive.

Before I adios-ed Dylan and Kinky I asked him what he thought of the added addition, in his office, that Chet O'Keefe left for him. He told me that he loved it. And that is about it for tonight, except if y'all find another celebrity that looks like the Bee-Gees-Us please let me know.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: