Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Deja-Vu! or Do Overs! or What Goes Around Comes Around!

Yesterday and today have been great even though I am blaming what happened to Tony and me on M.I.R. (Mercury In Retrograde).

Yesterday afternoon, Tony and I had to go to Kerrville to fill up Trigger, mail a few letters and to buy a few groceries. On our way, near the Quiet Valley Ranch, I reached over to get something out of my purse, but my purse wasn't there. So I checked the floor, before I confessed to Tony, "Tony, I forgot my purse. I can't believe I did that." And after he had quit laughing at me he turned Trigger around and we came back home so I could get my purse. Then we did a do over and went to Kerrville. And last night he teased me about it non-stop.

So what goes around comes around. Last night, before going to bed I had asked Tony to please mail a letter for me when he went, to the Old Timer, to drink some coffee with his friends. And he promised me that he would mail it for me. And he did.

So this morning when he came back home, I asked him if he remembered to mail my letter and, he said, "Yes, but I had two make two trips, because I was nearly to the children's home, when I realized that I had forgotten to mail your letter. So I had to turn around and drive all of the way back to Medina to mail it." Then we both started laughing at ourselves for being so forgetful. (But I am still blaming it on M.I.R. rather than our ages.

Today has been a quiet day, at the rescue ranch, so I spent most of my morning catching up on some paperwork, returning phone calls and e-mails, etc. Then I helped Little Debbie post a cute picture, on her new Blog, The Dog Days of Little Debbie. She was all excited, because it was her very first selfie that she (Tony) has ever taken. In fact, it is so cute I am going to post it here, too.


It is nearly 5:35 here and I am fixin' to go over to Kinky's to go on a short hike with him and The Friedmans. So that's about it for tonight.

P.S. Little Debbie wants me to thank all of y'all for checking out her Blog.

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

karlee3 said...

Ohhh Very cute!!!!

cousin nancy said...

Hi Karlee3! Little Debbie keeps us laughing.