Sunday, March 8, 2015

One Clue!

Today has been great, even though I am having a hard time dealing with the time change, again. In the past I  have growled too many times about how much I dislike the time change and how it always fouls me up, for at least a week, but I am not going to do that this time. It is what it is and I've said enough about it.

These past few weeks I have been working very hard on my third Cowgirl Sisterhood novella and I am very excited about it and that is one of the many reasons why I have not posted so often, on my blog. I plan to keep putting up posts about our rescue ranch, etc., but my posts will not be nearly as long to read, etc., so I can spend more time working on Part III and finish it.

I've sworn Tony to total secrecy about my upcoming trip, later on this week, with my sweet sister, because I want this novella to be a surprise to all of my readers. My sister and I are going to have a blast spending time together, as we always do when we get together, while I do some more researching for the novella.

I can't wait to go on the trip with Cindy, but I am already starting to get a little nervous about being away from Tony, our dogs, the rescue ranch, Kinky and friends for so long. Even though I will only be gone for four days, it will be the longest time that I have ever spent away from Tony. In other words, "I do not like to travel at all, because I am happiest being home."

I have already started packing and making a list of what all I need to pack, etc. and every time that I put something else into my leather duffle bag, with our dogs watching me and trying to make me feel guilty for leaving them, I briefly think about canceling and not going. Then I quickly remind myself that I need to make the trip and I know that I will have a total blast with Cindy. And for goodness sakes, I will only be gone for four days and I that I need to quit being a big baby about it. And that seems to work for me most of the time.

As I finish writing this post for tonight, I will give you just one clue about my upcoming trip. And that is about it for tonight. Even though I am having it post at 7:00 tonight, when actually yesterday evening, at the exact same time it was only 6:00.


Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

You better buff that scratch out of those traveling boots!

cousin nancy said...

Hi Eileen! It was a piece of grass. Have boots will hike.