Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Boring!

Yesterday and today were great, but sort of boring. Basically all I did was do paperwork, return phone calls and e-mail and then I spent the rest of my time helping Tony mow down the grass and weeds, which is now under control, thanks to Chet helping us get that really tall grass mowed down, last week.

This afternoon after coming inside to take a water break, I took this picture of my Little Debbie and Alice, who still needs a home, on patrol, as they guard and sunbathe with Belle and Beau, on the front porch.


Even though I've gotten some great exercise pushing the mower around and using the weed-eater, yesterday and today, I'm tired and am going to watch another movie before going to bed. So that's about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: