Monday, March 17, 2014

An Early Frost!

Today has been great. This morning, Mama and I got up early. When Mama and I walked into the big room, Roy, Belle and Beau were outside staring at us through the front window. How they could have actually see us inside is beyond me, since they had done an early frost on the front window, using their cold, wet noses. I took these pictures earlier today, before wiping away their latest frosting doggie art. The first picture is taken from the outside looking in. The second picture is Belle contemplating what she could do to improve their work of art, just before Beau jumped up to add his finishing touches. 





After breakfast Tony went outside to start doing our chores without me, because I was off and on the phone with Rick, The Friendly Lighthouse Keeper, Chet O'Keefe and Kinky. Rick needed some advice about which iPod he should buy. Chet wanted to talk to me about his upcoming, short trip to Port Aransas, with Tony. And Kinky wanted to talk to me about some exciting news concerning our upcoming Concert for Utopia, on Palm Sunday, at 3:30, at the Cailloux Theater, featuring Country Legends Billy Joe Shaver and Ray Benson & Asleep at the Wheel, along with Chet O'Keefe and Jesse Dayton's salute to George Jones.

When I finally made it outside, I took this picture, from the front porch, of an almost friendly, family of wild hogs, near Rambam's House of Pigs pigpen. Then I hollered, "Tony!"which I knew Tony couldn't hear—the hog family ran off into the forest to hide, just as I had planned. 


Late this afternoon, my dear friend Nancy D., of the City of Hope, in Chicago, sent me the cutest YouTube video to watch, of a dog that is left home alone. The guardian of the dog did not allow the dog to get up on the bed and she decided to buy a camera to record what the dog does after she leaves her home. 

After I watched it and was still laughing out loud, I showed it to Tony, who had seen it before and it made him laugh, all over again. So, I called Kinky and asked him if I could come over and show it to him. And it made him laugh out loud, too. So, if you want to laugh really hard—watch this! It is short and only two minutes long.

After I wrap this up for tonight, which is any minute, I plan to go Online and check out those mini-cameras, so I can watch what our dogs do when we are away and catch Roy, on video, getting into our trash can.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: