Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Morning Chores!

Today has been great, but before I write about it, I want to say, I LOVED watching The Beatles and I still want to marry Paul! I also LOVE that the Westminster Kennel Club for allowing Mutts, to enter and compete in their agility trials and I also enjoyed watching their dog show!"

This morning, after breakfast, I realized that I had forgotten about putting CLR, into my stopped-up steam mop, last Thursday, in hopes that it would help unclog the lines. Then I worried about me permanently ruining my steam mop, because I had forgotten and left those chemicals in the tank too long. So, I grabbed my steam mop, plugged it in and turned it on.

Then I put a towel down on the floor, underneath the mop, in case the mop started leaking or blew up and caught on fire. Then I started watching the clock and counting down the minutes. Seven minutes passed and the mop had done nothing.

Right after eight minutes had passed, Tony walked into the big room to tell me that he was going outside to start doing chores. "Tone, it has done nothing for eight minutes and I am going to give it one more minute, before I turn it off. I'll be out there in about fifteen minutes, because I need to vacuum the trailer." And as soon as I had told him that— there was this big steam-explosion coming out of the bottom of the mop head! "Oh my goodness! Tony, it's working. The CLR has unclogged my steam mop." Tony smiled at me and then he went outside.

I was so thrilled watching all of the steam coming out of my mop, I decided to keep it running until there was no more steam and the tank was empty. So, I lifted it off of the towel and decided to just mop one small area, over and over again, to prevent a possible fire.

When it had finally run out of steam, I turned the mop off and then unplugged it from the wall. As I wound up the electrical cord, it dawned on me that I should probably re-mop the small area with soap and water, to clean up the CLR chemical spill, to protect our dogs, because they always like to lick up the wood floor, after one of Roy's many trash can invasions.

After re-mopping the floor with my old O'Cedar wooden handle mop, I put our dirty clothes into Speed Queen, to wash a load of clothes. Then Hazle came out of the closet, to help me remove all of the multi-colored dog hair, that was covering the floor, of  The Cabin.

When Hazel finally went back into the closet and I went outside to help Tony with our morning chores. And the good news is—The Cabin is clean and I was only forty minutes late. And that is about it for tonight, because I am fixing to re-watch The Beatles: The Night That Changed America, again! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

P.S. In case you haven't noticed yet, I have put a link, at the top of the sidebar, that links you directly to the information about our April 13th, Concert for Utopia. I hope that you will check it out and buy tickets to it, because it is going to be a fantastic concert.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: