Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pot Pie Pans Foiled!

Today has been great, if you don't count two things. One, I am still not over this allergy deal that is now lasted for a month and I am still waking up with a stuffed up nose, my eyes being light pink and using up a quarter of a box of Kleenex today and the second reason being, when we went to Kerrville today to get groceries at H-E-B and then stopped at a store, that yesterday, a young woman at the store had told me, "Yes, we definitely do have the small foil pot pie pans and when we got there they didn't.

When we came back home, Kinky called me and asked me to come over to the Lodge, so he and his sister Marcie could visit with me. I only stayed for about thirty minutes, because I needed to come back home and blow my nose and then work on my novella some more.

While I was writing the dedication part, which made me cry the whole time that I was writing it, I realized that the effects of Mercury Retrograde begins on November 6th and lasts through the 26th of this month and that made me cry even more, because my novella is literally just a few days away from being published and I don't want Mercury Retrograde fouling it up in any way.

So now I must do some serious thinking about publishing it during this time, because I don't want possible printing problems, etc. happening, because I am so excited about the novella. Anyway, I'm not saying that I am going to wait to December 1st to publish it, because first, I must seriously think it over and talk to Ben and Lisa and get their opions. And that is about it for tonight, because I am going to watch the Dallas Cowboys game.

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

A Fab Four Vol said...

I'll be busy reading tonight!

cousin nancy said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!